NP-5 is an amplified audio player that simplifies the creation of interactive projects, didactic pathways, informative totems for exhibitions, musical scenarios, commercial spaces, relax areas and many more. NP-5 is a high-tech device of small dimensions, a flat metallic container suitable for any application in small spaces.
- Interactive audio player with microSD card slot;
- Class D Amplifier stereo 15+15W;
- 8 individually configurable logic ports, both as inputs (for sequential playback of audio files) for switches or touch-sensor, or as outputs for external relay activation;
- Ethernet LAN 10/100 port for I/O configuration, event schedule, track selection and control remote by 3rd parts systems;
- RS485 serial port for optional remote control;
- Audio Mixer for external stereo/mono source;
- Main voltage of 12VDC (PSU included).
- ARM Cortex® Processor.
- Storage in removable microSD-HC flash memory (FAT 32)
- Preamplified L+R stereo audio input for external music source.
- Preamplified L+R stereo audio output (0dB).
- Amplified stereo audio output 15W+15W.
- 8 logic on/off ports individually configurable as input or output.
- 1 programmable relay output.
- Daily scheduling function.
- LAN Ethernet port.
- Firmware Upgrade with web page