NP-10 is an amplified audio player that simplifies the creation of interactive projects, didactic pathways, informative totems for exhibitions, musical scenarios, commercial spaces, relax areas and many more. NP-10 is interactive, so it’s easier to capture the attention of people moving nearby using jingles, slogans or a series of notices activated by a small infrared sensor. A highly technological device, yet with the very small dimensions of 115 x 115 x 22 mm.
- Interactive audio player with microSD card slot;
- Class D Amplifier stereo 20+20W;
- 8 individually configurable logic ports, both as inputs (for sequential playback of audio files) for switches or touch-sensor, or as outputs for external relay activation;
- Reserved input for infrared motion sensor;
- Ethernet LAN 10/100 port for I/O configuration, events schedule, track selection and control remote by 3rd systems;
- RS485 serial port for optional remote control;
- Audio Mixer for external stereo/mono source.
- Main voltage of 12÷24VDC
- ARM Cortex® Processor
- Storage in removable microSD-HC flash memory (FAT 32).
- Preamplified L+R stereo audio input for external music source
- Preamplified L+R stereo audio output (0dB).
- Amplified stereo audio output 20W+20W.
- 8 logic on/off ports individually configurable as input or output
- 1 programmable relay output
- LAN Ethernet port
- Firmware Upgrade with web page.