- DA 250-P is a versatile and reliable two-channels power amplifier with innovative circuits and SMT technology.
- Very compact case and thin design, the best in fixed installation with very small spaces, for dual-channel amplification, Surround or multi-zone.
- Very low noise and distortion levels at any power, performance caught-up thanks to the exclusive use of high class components.
- Using D-class high quality power amplifiers, the DA 250-P has a very low thermal dissipation, with a consequently low running temperature, that assure a long time fully loaded work without overheating problems.
- VCA volume control for each channel that make this two-channels power amplifier suitable for applications where remote level control is needed.
- Protection circuits against DC, Subsonic Frequencies, Short Circuits, High Temperature, HF.
- LEDs indicate the operation status of the amplifier as: power, signal presence, peak, fault, aux in, mute.
- Fault logic output on removable connector for protection status reporting.
- Low impedance balanced audio input on Phoenix removable connectors.
- Auxiliary (AUX) balanced audio input for external sources with corresponding audio AUX switching logic input.
- Mute enabling logic port.
- Aux input logic port
- Power output on removable connectors that accept section cables up to 2,5 mm2.
- Input signal adjustment trimmer for each channel.
- RS485 serial interface allows to connect up to 255 amplifier units to external control systems for status monitoring and volume control for each channel.
- Output power: 2x50watt@4Ω.
- Output power in bridge mode 1x100watt@8Ω.
- Speaker’s load from 4 to 16Ω.
- AC mains supply 110-230Vac on IEC 320 C5 plug.
- Compact metal case with quick fit system
|Output power Single Ended:||2 x 50watts / 4Ω nominal load (THD+N* = 10% typ)|
|Output power in bridge mode:||1 x 100watt@8Ω|
|Total Harmonic Distortion + noise:||0,05%|
|Frequency response:||20Hz to 20kHz 0dB/-3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||(A-Weighted) 100 dB|
|High-pass filter:||2nd order 12dB per octave, 30/100/160 Hz switchable|
|Sensitive input range:||-22dBu / -5dBu|
|Remote level control:||Attenuate 256 steps|
|Control System||AC Mains Supply: 110/230Vac ±10% 50/ 60Hz (Auto ranging)|
|Power supply:||100W PFM switching mode|
|Fault flag out (Remote fault reporting):||open collector logic and fault relay|
|Size:||109mm (H) x 141mm (W) x 41,5mm (D)|
|Color:||Custom InOut dark blue|
Background music and selectable ads with centralized control for multi-room applications
- One DA250-P in every cabin for stereo music listening
- Local source selection
Conference room and alerts from a security point
- DA 250-P drives two speakers installed in the room
- In case of urgent messages the system automatically switches to auxiliary input
Reproduction of pre-recorded messages for video surveillance system - Message playlist activated by motion sensor
- Message playlist activated by the motion sensor
- Blocking time adjustable between 2 detections
- Automatic playback of alarm messages
- Timer operation of the sensor with on / off input
- Amplifier to locally drive the speakers (100 W)
- Control and status monitoring by tablet / smartphone
Typical Shop Application
Scheduled On/Off control:
- Audio amplifier
- Mirror’s ligts
- Automatic doors
- Monthly/ weekly/daily schedule
- Ads loop
- Playlist / background music