Dinplayer is an advanced audio device with solid state memory, which has been designed to automatically play warning messages, voice alerts and all types of audio files.
Standard DIN clamp housing means that it can be used with different automation systems: PLC, industrial computers, touch screen operated terminals, automatic distributors, commercial promotion systems and various uses on switchboards.
Dinplayer is an high-technology device. It houses in a very compact space:
- Stereo MP3 Player (Mpeg 1 layer 3, from 64 to 160 Kbps res.), 1 Stereo unbalanced line level output.
- 20W Mono power amplifer (4 Ù ClassD). Stereo preamplified output.
- 6 opto-isolated logic inputs to play audio files.
- 1 play status opto-isolated logic output.
- RS 485 serial port for complete remote control.
- 4 front panel Play, Stop, FFW & RW and Volume control buttons.
|SD and Multimedia Card|
- Mains voltage 12/24VDC.
- 6 opto-isolated logic inputs for the direct audio playing of 6 messages.
- Control of maximum 63 messages which can be activated via binary combination.
- 1 logic output (active during playing).
- Memory configuration parameters for setting-up and storing:
- Output volume level
- Bass & Treble independent control level
- Loudness level
- Persistence time of the command on the logic inputs
- Loop/continuos play mode
- Restart mod
- Loop mode
- Local control of messages possible using only 4 keys.
- Dimensions 90x58x36 mm, width 2 DIN bar modules.
- SD and MultiMedia Card supported size: from 32 to 4Gb.
- MP3 formats supported: MPEG1 layer 3 (file MP3 from 64 to 160 Kbps).
- Amplifier power: 20W (4 ohm).
- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 20.000 Hz (±3dB).
- Signal/noise ratio: > 90dB.
- Harmonic distortion: < 0,1%.
- Flash memory included.
- Free Compact Flash configuration software.
- Weight: 100 gr